Sunday, October 29, 2017

#SixSentenceSunday ~ Bearing It All



Michele's #SixSentenceSunday got me thinking. We haven't seen much of Bodhi and Emma. Their book is done, and we need to have it edited, but we've barely talked about them. So, this week, I thought I'd follow Michele's idea up with a little bit of Bodhi and Emma. I hope you enjoy it!

“This is amazing, Emma.” Hayden flipped through the few pages of notes she’d made. “Yes.”
Emma blinked. “Seriously?”
“Yes! Duh,” Hayden squeaked. “It’s going to be amazing. I already know it. What do you want to do first?”
“Go to Mrs. Martin’s to pick up the dresses?”

Hayden hugged her. “Perfect. I’ll gather the troops.” She stood. “Emma…thank you and…welcome to the family.”

Well there you have it!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment