230lbs -- Muscular
Things to know about Bodhi:
- He didn't know he was a twin until Hayden showed up at the police department. They were separated at birth.
- He doesn't intimidate easy.
- Don't let his easy going attitude fool you. He's one mean SOB.
- He's very family oriented. He'll make a good Alpha one day.
- If he's not studying to be a lawyer, he's with his male cousins cutting up and having fun.
Snippet for Bodhi:
“Well now, aren’t you a sight for sore eyes.” Bodhi’s sarcastic tone hadn’t been lost on Nico as he stopped short of his room. “Where have you been hiding out?”
“I’ve been where I’ve always been.” He pointed to the dorm. “Right here. What do you want?” If it hadn’t been for Bodhi and the email telling him it was time to claim his mate, he’d have stayed in Window Rock. As it stood, until that moment, he didn’t even know how to approach her.
“Well it’s good to know in the two years since I’ve told you to get your ass here, you’ve tried to make amends. I mean, damn, man. What the fuck are you waiting for?” The obvious disdain in his voice didn’t shock Nico.
“I guess, I’ve been trying to figure out what to say, without it being an excuse.” He shrugged.
“Bull shit, that’s an excuse too. Sorry ain’t going to cut it either.”
Well, thank you Captain Obvious. “As a matter of fact, I have a plan now.”
“Interesting, because I’ve got some good news and some bad news for you too,” Bodhi said, a superior look on his face. “Which do you want first?”